OPPO F1s: Summer Destination

11:52 AM

OPPO F1s: Summer DestinationThis March, my family and I are going to Boracay, Philippines.
 
In addition, my blog Piaya Diary will be dedicating the month of march to articles about preparing for the Boracay trip, how to get there, things to bring, things to do and so on.


Why? Because Boracay is my dream destination this this year. In fact, that small and beautiful island is my favorite destination.


It is not the first time that I am going there. I have been there twice in my life. First in 2012, with my husband and we had a splendid time. Then we returned there a couple of months later with the rest of the family. We lived there for almost a year.


During our stay, we enjoyed frolicking in the crystal blue waters and the super fine white sand. The kids enjoyed picnics at Puka Beach and building sand castles almost every day. And, on special occasions, my husband and I had romantic dinners by the beach followed by a relaxing late night walk. 


I can still recall how dreamy it was to be there and we all could not get enough of it. Therefore, we have already marked our calendars and we are going back to that island. 


However, this time it will be different because we are making OPPO F1s a part of our upcoming vacation. I have yet to buy a new cellphone and just as we have made up our mind on our destination, I have made up my mind that this is going to be the best phone to bring along.


The reason is obvious. OPPO F1s boasts of a 16MP front camera and that makes it perfect for selfies while sunbathing somewhere along the roughly 8 kilometer stretch of Boracay’s White Beach. I am confident that regardless of the lighting condition our pictures will appear crisp and bright. I probably won’t be needing a separate camera for the pictures that I will be posting on my blog. 


I am also sure that I can trust the power of the 13MP rear camera of the OPPO F1s. This phone is going to be my best friend if we ever decide to party at night. Needless to say, it’s everything that we will be needing the when my dearest husband and I go to dinner alone—besides the food and the restaurant of our choice, of course. 


But that is not all. The OPPO F1s phone has a super-fast 3GB RAM. Other features include one-touch access and apps that can be launched by your fingerprint and these features are customizable. This means it is going to be super easy to use whenever you need it. 


Last but never the least, the phone will surely not disappoint in the design department. It has stylish look with rounded corners. Most importantly, it has a 5.5 display with the protection of 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass. 


With a super stylish, ultra-fast and extra-durable OPPO F1s, our selfies and island pictures will be better than ever. I can’t wait to have this phone and I can’t wait to have a blast this summer in Boracay.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi is my message

Need glasses?

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *