Summer Outfit Ideas: Beach Get Up Goals

3:29 AM

Summer is the best time to go to the beach. Part of the preparation is planning the perfect beach outfit.

For moms like me, who has had given birth by c-section, the choices for swimwear has become narrower. Unless, you opted for the "bikini" cut, where the incision was made horizontally under the navel, or your body is not so blessed to magically make scars disappear, then you might want to shy away from two piece bikinis.

The good thing is that there is now a somewhat two-piece swimwear that is joined by a nicely designed centerpiece made to hide scars or control some belly flab. There are so many designs to choose from. With that in mind, I came up with this beach outfit goals at Polyvore and here they are.

Summer Outfit Ideas: Beach Get Up Goals



Swim cover up, 1,285 PHP / 1 piece swimsuit, 715 PHP / Prada handbag / J Crew straw hat, 3,285 PHP / Metal glasses, 315 PHP
Moving on, We have two weeks left before our Boracay vacation. I don't think I have time to buy these items from its respective online merchants.

But goals are goals and I have a strong desire to complete them at least a week before the family's grand vacation. Thank goodness I have already accomplished 20 percent of the mission (even before I assembled these ideas on Polyvore) as I already have my Ray-Ban sunglasses.

The next step was to find a similar swimwear and-tada!-I found this at SM Department store. It was on sale so I bought it at about the same price as the one I showed above.

Summer Outfit Ideas: Beach Get Up Goals
Now, I can say I have accomplished 40 percent of my goal. This weekend I will be looking for the rest of the items and I hope to get a good deal as well. In the meantime, if you need ideas on what to wear for a particular occasion, Pinterest and Polyvore are good places to start.

Got any tip or suggestions? Type your comments below.
Summer Outfit Ideas: Beach Get Up Goals




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi is my message

Need glasses?

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *