Brewery Gastropub: Where Beers From All Over the World Can Be Found

10:00 AM

Oh, I am glad that Brewery Gastropub is finally here in Bacolod. If you want to know why read on.

Last, last weekend, I had some chill time with my husband. We often go on dates, but that night, after dinner, we stopped by this new pub in Bacolod: Brewery Gastropub. This place opened just a few weeks ago and they are located in the northern side of town. They serve imported beers! Different brands from different countries. They have Oettinger--the tall yellow one, which is my favorite. Woohoo!


The place was packed when we arrived. Luckily, we were able to get a table. The only one available. What I like about the place is that, they did not play loud music. Therefore, if you are looking for a place to have a few drinks over a good conversation with friends, or tête-à-tête with  special someone its a good place to go.


It is also a good place for families. It was basically a bar, but because it was not like the typical watering holes in the city, I can say the place was family-friendly. I would not mind taking my parents there. You know that awkward feeling when you have a beer with a parent? I think it would be less awkward in that place.


I saw a number of kids hanging out with their parents that night. Of course, alcohol is off limits to those below 18,  but the young one can indulge in the great gourmet food that Brewery Gastropub serves.


The pub was brand new inside and out. The main area is ar-conditioned. One side, had wooden panels which had the names of different types of alcoholic brew or brands that they offer. They also have chairs and tables outside, and I was glad that no one was smoking or vaping. I have nothing against smokers or those who vape--I, myself, used to smoke cigarettes, but I would prefer a place has less smokers or "vapers" if I have the choice.


Moving on, the price, well, be sure to come prepared. Their imported drinks range from Php 150-250+. However, I can say that for the ambience, the crowd and the quality of the drinks, the price was worth it. Anyways, one can is typically more or less 500ml and I don't think it would be nice to get drunk and wasted in a classy pub like that so two cans of Oettinger for me should do. *wink,wink.*


Well, I have nothing negative to say. Lest I forget, hands down to the amazing waiters of Brewery Gastropub. I really appreciated the waiter for politely helping me pronounce the names of some of the imported beers. haha. I want to commend him for nicely telling me how to pronounce correctly the German pilsner, "Fucking Hell."


Anyways, here are some of the pictures for you to look at.



The last time I had this beer was five years ago during a party in the house of my Filipino friend and her German partner. This beer has a smooth rich taste. You can enjoy it sans pulutan.
This food looks simple but the taste is heavenly. The sweet salty meat plus the delicate cheese on this baby is awesome combination. I also like the paper they used to line the serving plate, very informative.



Heineken tastes a stronger taste than Oettinger.
I don't know with other people but for me this one taste like wine but it is definitely a Lager.

I am not a "drinker" but I will definitely visit the place again, well, one of these days. So, for those who are into international flavors, including drinks, this place might is a must go.

Brewery Gastropub is located at Paseo Verde, Bacolod City--just a little past City Mall. The first branch was opened in Iloilo City.
   

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. I don't drink at all but this is the kind of place that I can visit with my drinking friends. They can enjoy the beer while I go for the non-alcoholic beverages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have really awesome food on the menu. However, that time we only ordered pizza because we already ate in Mediterranean restaurant before we went there for beer :)

      Delete
  2. If i got chance go philipines again, will check it out on this place 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Come to Bacolod City and you will enjoy the "food trip" :) Hope to meet you.

      Delete
  3. Glad that you've enjoyed their service. I think it is the same Brewery that js also located in Uptown, Bonifacio Global City. Services are not nice and its over-hype. It kills the appeal of thr beers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not so sure because their Facebook page says they only have Iloilo and Bacolod City. Anyways, their service here is really nice :)

      Delete
  4. Glad that you've enjoyed their service. I think it is the same Brewery that js also located in Uptown, Bonifacio Global City. Services are not nice and its over-hype. It kills the appeal of thr beers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beer and pizzas! Best combination! Love the variety of beer on display too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, there are plenty of other beers to choose from. they also have draft beers but Oettinger is my fave. :)

      Delete
  6. Omg! The beers look so delicious! Wish to try all of these beers! Gonna visit this place and get myself drunk lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure will enjoy the place. If you get the chance, I hope to see you here :)

      Delete
  7. OMG I wish to visit Brewery Gastropub. I am a beer person hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just to says you must enjoy yourself

    ReplyDelete
  9. never go Philippine before!!Wish I think is time to plan it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you could one day come. THere are many things to see and do here :)

      Delete
  10. Not a beer lover tho!! But the varieties of the beer is pretty amazing tho, once a while drop by will be really nice and chill.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh these beers look so tasty! Perhaps I must try it out one day :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi is my message

Need glasses?

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *