NHANCE L-GLUTATHIONE Honest Review: Yay or Nay?

6:00 AM

Okay, now let's talk about NHANCE L-GLUTATHIONE. This is another late post, oh boy! Anyway, this is the glutathione supplement I took after I said goodbye to KB Glutathione. If you want to read about that one, please check the link below.


NHANCE L-GLUTATHIONE


Without further ado, NHANCE L-GLUTATHIONE is a glutathione supplement distributed by NWORLD Corportation a company that sells beauty and health products usually via direct selling. I am going to be honest that I am not a fan of products that are sold in this manner because they are often times, pricier than those you can buy from a store.

I unwillingly ended up buying this brand of gluta supplements because of a slight misunderstanding with the person who sells it...oh those sneaky and persistent talks that never seem to stop regardless of the number of times you have said no. Despite that, this is my honest review and the way it was sold to me has no influence over it. Of course, this is based on my personal experience.

WHAT REALLY IS THIS NHANCE L-GLUTATHIONE?

Like similar products this one promises to make you look younger, glowing and healthier. Each soft gel tablet contains L-Glutathione with Collagen and Vitamin E. It claims that its formulation or it being gel form helps your body absorb  L-Glutathione, collagen and vitamin E more effectively. And so it claims that you can expect to see better results quicker.

So let us say, your body does effectively absorb this kind of gluta supplement. What are you supposed to be getting per capsule? It suggests that you take only one capsule per day.
  • L-Glutathione     200 mg
  • Collagen             100 mg
  • Vitamin E             15 IU
  • alpha-Tocopherol 10.06 mg



NHANCE L-GLUTATHIONE


Before I share the things I like and don't like about this brand, here are a few things to take note of:
  • The Philppine FDA recommends not more than 500mg of L-Glutathione to be taken daily. (Take note for those who take more than 1 capsule to achiever whiter skin faster.)
  • You need between 10g to 15g of Collagen daily to see visible effects on skin and hair.
  • You usually take vitamin c along with L-Glutathione to make sure that the body gets optimum benefits.

The things I like about Nhance Glutathione

  • Did not give me breakouts
  • Did not give me allergy or upset stomach
  • Does not cause weight gain
  • Does not interfere with mood or sleep
  • probably effective, after all glutathione is an antioxidant that helps strengthen immune system, prevent inflammation, and many other health benefits.
  • Does not advise you to take 2 or more capsules like the other brands.
  • High Vitamin E content
  • Approved by the Philippine FDA

The things I DON'T like about Nhance Glutathione

  • No skin whitening after one box, no visible "glowing" effect either.
  • Low collagen content
  • Pricey -- P1,900 for a box of 30 capsules (good for one month)

Final say...

If you take glutathione for the purpose of achieving a healthy body and don't care about getting a whiter skin then this is a brand that you can consider taking because of the good things I like about it. However, if you are aiming for dramatic results on your skin, there are other brands in the market that are better.

I, personally, have tried other brands that are cheaper, and more effective. This one i think may also give you whiter and younger skin in the long run, but given that you have to spend Php 1,900 per month, nope--trying this brand was a mistake. I just finished the box and said goodbye. Not taking Nhance Glutathione ever again. But again, that is just me... If you want to try it, it's up to you.

By the way, I took KB Glutathione for 2 months before trying Nhance.

Please watch my video if you understand TAGLISH:






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi is my message

Need glasses?

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *