How to Make an Easy Multi-color Flower Necklace

2:42 AM


Flower Necklace





Flower Necklace
I have a container full of beads of different sizes, shapes and color among other things. These are what’s left of my previous DIY jewelry projects. Obviously, I need to “destash” or move inventory otherwise they would just go to waste, and we can’t let that happen. If I am not mistaken, most of you probably have the same thing. A hodgepodge of beads collecting dust somewhere. So, now, what can we make from it? Maybe a necklace?


Flower NecklaceStep one: I picked these flower shaped beads. They have a texture and line patterns that resemble that of turquoise. But these beads are not turquoise and they are actually cheap, less than $2 for a string, and they come in different colors. 





Flower Necklace
Step two: I looked for round crystal beads small enough to fit the middle of the flower-shaped beads. I inserted an antiqued bronze pin. I cut of the excess part and shaped the ends into loops using a round-nosed pliers for jewelry-making. Then I did the same thing to the other 11 flower shaped beads and round crystal beads.



Flower NecklaceStep three: I connected all eleven sets. You can use any type of bead as long as it has the same space in the middle. You can also use the same colors or a mix of colors like I did. There is no hard and fast rule. The only limit is your imagination. So go ahead and experiment.



Flower NecklaceStep four: To complete the necklace attach a chain that has the same color as the pins that were inserted into the beads. The lend will depend on you. Just make sure the necklace will easily slip around your head. And there you have it. It goes well with a white outfit for those lazy weekends.




-DONE-


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi is my message

Need glasses?

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *