Toast Box: Magical Food, Amazing Homelike Ambience

4:25 AM

Why go to Toast Box? The answer is simple. Toast Box is haven for people who love bread.
Toast Box: Magical Food, Amazing Homelike Ambience
 
 
As the company's Facebook page says it is a Singaporean café that serves Asian food in addition to coffee, milk tea and breads.

Their menu features Kopi, Teh (Milk Tea), Kaya Toast, Horlicks, Milo Dinosaur, Nonya Laksa, Hainanese Chicken, Mee Siam, Nasi Lemak just to name a few. And boy, they are delicious!
 
I am glad that they are finally here in Bacolod. Had I not visited Robinson's mall the other day after a long, long while, I would not have known that they have a branch here. The place follows their signature concept of 60s and 70s coffee shop.
 
When I saw this place, I was instantly captured by its bright and homelike ambience. It was 2 PM, and toast with egg is normally like breakfast than a snack. Yet, who can say no to their tempting toast sets that come with freshly brewed coffee and eggs?
 
Here is there Thick Floss Toast. It is very satisfying. I specified that they soft boil the two eggs that came with it.
 
Toast Box: Magical Food, Amazing Homelike Ambience
Yummy!
I love soft boil eggs, its a healthy way to get your protein. I am glad Toast Box has them.
Toast Box: Magical Food, Amazing Homelike Ambience
 
This is what my significant other ordered.
 
Toast Box: Magical Food, Amazing Homelike Ambience
 
If this toast set is not tempting enough, I don't know what is :) The freshly brewed coffee makes this meal perfect. If you are not into coffee you can order their milk tea instead.
Toast Box: Magical Food, Amazing Homelike Ambience
 
Here is a note: Don't let the impressive food presentation fool you into thinking that their food is pricey. Your taste buds will get a really good treat and your tummy will be full and happy for less than Php 300 (That's about $6).
 
If you want to see what else is on their menu, you can go to there Facebook page. Aside from Bacolod, Toast Box has 6 other branches in the Philippines. You can find one in either GreenBelt 5, The Fort, Trinoma, SM Aura, Nuvali and Greenhills 
 
I give Toast Box score of 10 each for affordability, ambience and food. I will definitely return to try the other items on their menu.

Check out this other shop Bacolod City called, Sofia Bread and Pastries.

You can also read about this coffee place called Café Ambrosia
 
Toast Box: Magical Food, Amazing Homelike Ambience
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. My favourite place when i visit Singapore. some of it has closed in Malaysia

    ReplyDelete

Hi is my message

Need glasses?

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *