Pond's Flawless Radiance Derma + BB+ Cream REVIEW: Is it worth it?

7:29 PM

I have recently added POND’S FLAWLESS RADIANCE DERMA + BB+ CREAM SPF 30 PA++ to my beauty regimen and like many other products that I use--or have used, there are a couple of point I love and don't love about this BB cream.

                           Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links that cost you none but I will earn a small commission if you click and purchase through.


Ponds Flawless Radiance Derma

Let me start off by saying it's a beauty product from Pond's that is loaded with +'s--seriously and literally. It's an all in one cream that promises to hide spots and blemishes and even out skin tone while providing protection from the sun through SPF 30++

It is tagged as All-in-One because, in addition, to those properties above it is said to be a make-up and skincare, as well. What attracted me to this product is the promise of perfecting the skin from within through it's DermPerfect Complex Technology.

Instructions for use are very easy to follow:
1. It should be applied on a clean face
2. It should be applied to the face by upward massaging option
3. It can be used as a make up base.
4. Do not stay too long under the heat of the sun even when using this product.

Personally, i use this cream alone because it gives my face a fresh and matte finish that is long-lasting.

Like most products, POND’S FLAWLESS RADIANCE DERMA + BB+ CREAM SPF 30 PA++ should be kept away from heat and direct sunlight. Use of the product should be discontinued in case of irritation. It is not meant to be used on damaged skin and avoid contact with eyes.


What I like about it:

1. It gives a visible matte and oil-free finish
2. It has a buildable formula that allows you to hide blemishes and spots
3. It makes my skin feel smoother and softer with regular use.
4. It has a gentle fragrance.
5. It has the ideal SPF 30++ for UVA and UVB protection
6. Easily to use and mess-free
7. It has an instant skin-brightening effect

What I do not like about the product

1. The little 8g tube costs P189 and for me, its quite pricey (P389 for the 25g tube)
2. Unlike the other products from Pond's, you cannot really expect whitening effects from this product

The final verdict

Obviously, the pros of using POND’S FLAWLESS RADIANCE DERMA + BB+ CREAM SPF 30 PA++ outweighs the cons. Even if I find it a little expensive, it give my skin plenty of benefits and it feels good to have it on. At this point, I would like to say that it's worth the money.

If you want to try the product and see for yourself, you can buy it from LAZADA. You can take advantage of their free shipping perk just see details on this LINK

Please share your experience with this product in the comments below.

And also please check out this video to see me face before and after applying this BB+ cream.
Here are other skincare/makeup product reviews that you might not want to miss:

REVIEW: RELUMINS ADVANCE VITAMIN C MAX SKIN WHITENING COMPLEX WITH ROSE HIPS AND BIOFLAVONOIDS

L'ORÉAL PARIS INFALLIBLE PRO-MATTE 24HR FOUNDATION: I FINALLY FOUND THE ONE


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hi is my message

Need glasses?

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *