Glutathione Pills: Will It Work For Me?

5:26 AM

I can't believe it. I am hopping on this skin whitening bandwagon. Anyhow, this is my first time to take glutathione food supplements and I will be documenting my progess--if there is any--week after week.

Okay! So I am giving you guys a break from all the hair bleaching, hair coloring stuff that I always talk about. And now here I am...I am taking glutathione capsules.

It never really occurred to me that I would one day be bothered by my brown skin. Why do I want to have fairer skin? Honestly, I do not want to be as white as a celebrity. I just want to have a fairer skin for the following reasons:
  • I want to look younger because I am already thirty somthing--duh!
  • I want to look less tired--yeah 10 years of not getting enough sleep will take its toll on you
  • I want to look and feel better
Basically, I am doing this because I want to and I want to see if it works. I think this experience is worth sharing because I want to be as real and truthful as I can be for the benefit of those who share the same sentiment.

Before I continue...This is not a paid post. The I am not reviewing the brand of the glutathione supplement that is featured in this post. I just want to see if glutathione pills will have any effect on my brown (morena) skin. Yes! For 30+ years I am morena...I was born morena. And the more I spend time in the sun the darker I get and a whole lot more.

Other than that, I have freckles, I have fine lines...I have uneven skin tone and the list is long. In short I do not have a fair skin. *sigh* One of the contributing factors is my lifestyle. I do not get enough sleep because I have to juggle being a mom of 3 kids, being a wife and working from home. I must also mention that I very seldom drink but I used to be a smoker.

To make the long story short, I have not been taking care of my skin for the last decade and to be honest the thing that is going in my mind right now is that: Can Glutathione Pills reverse ten-years worth of sun damage?

I feel optimistic, to tell you the truth. This master antioxidant sounds very promising based on the countless YouTube video and blogs that I have watched or read. But will glutathione work on me? I have yet to find out.

Glutathione Pills: Will It Work For Me?


So I did my research. There are so many brands, all with the same promise: Detox, healthier body, better skin, whiter skin and stronger immune system...the list is long.

Of the many brands, I ended up with Royale's L Gluta Power 700. This is my very first bottle of Glutathione Capsules. I bought it from my cousin in-law who distributes Royale products here is Bacolod

About Royale Gluta Power 700?

1 Capsule contains:

L-Glutathione (reduced) 500mg
Vitamin C 100mg
Grape Seed Extract 100mg

Royale's L Gluta Power 700

Because this is not a review of this particular brand I am not going to discuss anything particular about it. I probably will write a review about this product after 1 month.

How to Take:

For detox--you need to take only 1 capsule per day
For skin whitening--you need to take two capsules per day

I have decided to take only one capsule per day. I am currently taking it with two tablets of vitamin C every morning because to make Gluta pills effective you need to take vitamin C that is 2x the amount of glutathione. At night, I take 1 gel capsule of Vitamin E because according to experienced glutathione users, vit E recycles glutathione not to mention that it is good for the skin. 

And the following are sort of my 'before' photos:

Before glutathione
uneven skin tone, large pores, fine lines, pimple scars


Before glutathione
Will there be any improvements after 1 week? 2 weeks? 3 weeks?
 And I will deliver you guys an update after 1 week...Until then?

Oh you might want to check this very amateur video I made. LOL!


What brand is most effective. I would love to see your comments and suggestions below.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Railin! Have you tried our product called NutriWhite? If you haven't we'd love to connect with you to let you try it. Check us out online at http://nutrition.ph

    ReplyDelete

Hi is my message

Need glasses?

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *